The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If anyone happens to have a factory front license plate holder, frame, piece, whatever you wanna call it haha and the hardware I'll take it!

I have one, but I won't be back home for a while. PM me your name and address and I'll message you when I send it off........s/h shouldn't be over $5.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need the bracket that goes in the dash that holds up the backside of the factory cassette player. I tossed mine out years ago (why I never know) and now have reverted back to the Cassette w/ Digital EQ, and need the bracket. If anyone has one, I sure could use it. I never find them at the scrapyard.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need the bracket that goes in the dash that holds up the backside of the factory cassette player. I tossed mine out years ago (why I never know) and now have reverted back to the Cassette w/ Digital EQ, and need the bracket. If anyone has one, I sure could use it. I never find them at the scrapyard.

Still need this??

You must be registered for see images

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I have one, let me look in the garage in the morning. Shoot me a message if you want it and we can arrange a meet as I am in Portsmouth.

un4givn85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone have stock lights (tails, corners, signals) broken or otherwise, i need a set for a project

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Still looking for a third brake light? If anyone has the stock one from a delete they did or just laying around it would be greatly appreciated. Also looking for a shifter for an automatic on the column. I currently have a billet one but its too cold here for that. Thanks for the help guys.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
anyone have stock lights (tails, corners, signals) broken or otherwise, i need a set for a project

I have a set of 88-93s and 94-98s, both chevy. Which were you lookin for?

Last edited: