The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I have 2x serpentine belts, they're both 1010K6. One is a high mileage one I kept as a spare, and the other was the replacement until I recently switched to a shorter belt. High mileage one had ~100k miles, the replacement got less than 3k miles before switching to smaller belt. These would both be good for emergency use in case you lose a belt due to your a/c locking up, or any unforeseen circumstance....or if you're one of those ppl that run your belt until it's got less than half of it's ribs remaining lol.

A 1010K6 is a 101.0" 6-rib belt....I don't know if it's 101" stretched or unstretched though. They usually stretch a half inch during break-in.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
If anyone has the amplifier for the stock DELCO AM/FM from the 1988-1994 series radio, I could certainly use it. It's located under the dash, above the cigarette lighter.

Does that cause high pitched noises after you install an aftermarket stereo..and have a large amp under the rear seat?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an ecm from my 88 chevy k 3500 service#1224810 flat rate shipping anywhere is $15 if anyone needs it

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
if anybody ever gets new license plates for anything car,truck,trailer, motorcycle,snowmobile whatever I'd like to have them I use them to decorate the garage

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
if anybody ever gets new license plates for anything car,truck,trailer, motorcycle,snowmobile whatever I'd like to have them I use them to decorate the garage

I've got a PILE of plates somewhere.. key word, somewhere.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I have an old spare turn signal housing from my nephew's truck after the accident, it's the driver's side, aftermarket(I think APC), silver(not chrome) bezel, upper left corner of bezel is chipped(shouldn't be viewable once screw is in place), lens and reflector is clean, back of housing is dusty(lived on a gravel road). It SHOULD ship USPS First Class Mail(if under 13oz), which would be ~$3....at most it would be $5.15 with Priority Mail.

Ps. It's the clear lens with broken up reflector, NOT smooth reflector with diffused lens.

c.will

Reaction score
Anybody got a set of headlights of composite headlights? Looking to convert from my sealed beams