The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive got a drivers side tail light housing 88-98 somebody can have if they need it..NO board just the housing pay shipping its yours..
Also have a stock double din cd player from a cobalt

Also id be interested in the cam

PM me your info and its yours. I will be gone until next Wednesday though.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey bubba, get me s/h quote to 39180. I actually have 2 family members with gmt400s, one has a heavily dented driver's door and other has heavily dented passenger's door lol. Those will work out just great!!! :D

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Got a grille off a '96 Chevrolet W/T.
You must be registered for see images attach

One of those things that I am tripping over constantly, getting tired of looking at it haha. Located in Gagetown, New Brunswick. Dunno how many guys on here are from NB (probably few lol).
Also got some other junk kicking around here I could probably be talked out of. I tried to sell it, but no luck. I really would hate to see it go in the garbage...

BubbaZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey bubba, get me s/h quote to 39180. I actually have 2 family members with gmt400s, one has a heavily dented driver's door and other has heavily dented passenger's door lol. Those will work out just great!!! :D

Well sadly i got the doors from my buddy cause i wanted the glass and the guts wheni picked them up this morning he decided instead of tapping out two pins hed literally rip em off