The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Oh hell, I thought it had a badge in your avatar lololol....i'm so blind :nono:

Next time I see my uncles truck, I'll jack the emblem off his, it's a 92 so it should work right? How does it come off, is it bolts or glue?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need a PS vent for an 88-? dash anybody has one let me know. I also need some stock saw blade wheel centers, mines bent up.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have headlight mounts somebody can have for shipping. And a 10" Hatchback Sub Box if somebody wants to pay shipping for it.

you still got the headlight mounts? composite style i assume? i could use them. shipping to 49621 ?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got the storage pocket for under the radio, and a driver side battery tray. Both from my 98. Pm if interested.....

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Two sets of 94-up mirrors, one set is stock black and the other is red. Grill off 98 GMC, passenger top mount is snapped but the paint is decent.

You must be registered for see images attach

Plus a set of these..been in the barn for a year so i'll hafta see what kind of shape theyre in.

Also, if anyone local is interested. I have a set of 36x12.5x15 SSM16's with a little under 1/4 tread. Shipping would suck ass on these...