The Denali slow build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well had an incident in the ole girl the other day. I put new brakes on a couple weeks ago aI dont know if I didnt get em tight enough or over tightened but I broke 2 wheels studs and the lugs worked loose I lost my front drivers wheel goin down the rd.I had to replace my studs and lugs lost the center cap and dicked up the fender. Lucky enough it happened in town doing about 20 instead of on the interstate. Also I dont know how but the wheel went across the lanes of traffic and a median/turn lane and didnt hit another vehicle actually went up n the side walk and stopped standing upright.
sorry to hear about the misfortunes lately, it always sucks when you lose a wheel going down the road, atleast it wasnt like when it happened to us, 55 down the highway hit a bump in our uncles cougar right after he got it redone

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
That sucks man, and when are you going to finish your truck? i know it got hit on the pasenger side but now that it needs more paint and i beleive you mentioned more clear on the cab I would think you would wanna just get it all finished at once and finish the bed lol.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
The front of the bed is painted and the cab section should be painted this week so the bed can go back on

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
well if it sells im thinking caddy cts or maybe Ill step out of my comfort zone and look into like a charger or something, but not sure hard for me to stray away from GM. Still kinda undecided i have like a love hate thing going on with the Denali and if it comes down to it were I have to buy a daily then thats also gonna set me further back back on getting some bad boy novas for the truck

I guess one other ccould be a standered cab nbs 4x4 I used to have a Gmc that my wife loved and shes wanted another one for a while.

Also who wants to see pics of new leds in the cluster?

Last edited: