The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is how I did mine, I have 3" bl, took off the tow hooks and got a 2wd valance to hide the frame horns and nfabs to hide the frame
You must be registered for see images attach

Man you have a REALLY clean truck i cant wait till i get everything i want done to mine gotta fix the rust and get a fresh paint job.

dylan94sierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 94 ext cab long bed stock height right now. Its got 33s with wider than stock wheels and the tires rub really bad I was wondering if cranking the torsion bars would make it able to clear 33s or if I need a 3in body lift? Thanks

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I have a 94 ext cab long bed stock height right now. Its got 33s with wider than stock wheels and the tires rub really bad I was wondering if cranking the torsion bars would make it able to clear 33s or if I need a 3in body lift? Thanks
Cranking them will help but they'll probably still rub without trimming. With a body lift you won't rub

dylan94sierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I really don't want to trim so ill probably go with a 3in body lift.. Everybody seems to like the performance accessory kits any complaints on it? Or any other good lifts for a decent price

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ok I really don't want to trim so ill probably go with a 3in body lift.. Everybody seems to like the performance accessory kits any complaints on it? Or any other good lifts for a decent price
Great kit I've had 4

dylan94sierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok the pa kits comes with all the extending linkage for the tranny and transfer case? I seen some reviews were people had to rig up there own linkage or modify the ones that comes with it. Sorry bout all the questions that have probably been answered before haha Im sort of new to this