The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ok the pa kits comes with all the extending linkage for the tranny and transfer case? I seen some reviews were people had to rig up there own linkage or modify the ones that comes with it. Sorry bout all the questions that have probably been answered before haha Im sort of new to this
I didn't extend mine just adjusted it out

DoubleDirtyC

Reaction score
Here's mine just finished 3" body lift plus torsion bar crank. Raised rear bumper and got my tow hooks on next is gap guards and bed liner frame. Looking to go 315/75/16 all around opinions?
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Here's mine just finished 3" body lift plus torsion bar crank. Raised rear bumper and got my tow hooks on next is gap guards and bed liner frame. Looking to go 315/75/16 all around opinions?

Looks great love it!

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

I did a two inch body with 16x9 XD Addicts and 285x75xr16 general grabber red lettering comp tires need to fix some rust but im still really happy with my truck

Semioo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a Chevrolet C1500 ext cab V8 5.0L year 1996. 2wd.
Can i put a 3" body lift kit?
There is lots of modification to do?
It's easy to install?
I found a lots of different items on Summit Racing But wich kit is for mine model?
thank you for your help.
I'm a newbie from Belgium. Here in belgium it's hard to find info about american trucks.
See You.