The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The first one sounds like its for the floor shifter for the transfer case

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its not, that's in the next paragraph.
You must be registered for see images attach

wanting to know if you have to extend the shift linkage? i have a 94 and this part is holding me up from attempting to do a body lift. if anyone has done one on a 89 to 95 and could chime in that would be great

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
wanting to know if you have to extend the shift linkage? i have a 94 and this part is holding me up from attempting to do a body lift. if anyone has done one on a 89 to 95 and could chime in that would be great

Well I'm here to tell you it can be bent to extend it. At the lower link you need to remove a cotter pin to take it out and then I just wedged it in the tow hook and bent it. It took several tries before it was the right size. You have about 2" of room to adjust the upper link at the steering Column so you only have to bend it to gain about another inch.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score

It will have to be extended somehow

88-94 BTW, '95 uses new column with shift cable.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah my 95 was easy i just pulled like heII on it and it pulled through haha

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Because the front bracket isnt as long as the back one