The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Osiris94ej

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just finished a 2" body lift this weekend..very pleased with it. heres some pics!
You must be registered for see images attach

What size tire? Look's like 285 but not sure.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Osiris94ej

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks. Basically the same tire I'm looking at (same carcass anyways) I'm looking at the Fierce M/T's in a 285/70-17 on stock 08+ GMC 17's with 1.5" spacers. So roughly tells me it looks like I will need the body lift to clear that. Thanks again.

These,

On these wheels, they have the relief's for the lug stud's. No trimming of the factory stud's.

Last edited:

SierraVortec

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks. Basically the same tire I'm looking at (same carcass anyways) I'm looking at the Fierce M/T's in a 285/70-17 on stock 08+ GMC 17's with 1.5" spacers. So roughly tells me it looks like I will need the body lift to clear that. Thanks again.

These,

On these wheels, they have the relief's for the lug stud's. No trimming of the factory stud's.

no problem.. I also picked up a new Tahoe hitch for $70 bucks and it is pretty much completely hidden.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
If anyone arojnd iowa needs a tahoe hitch i got one for 50

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks like 30 bucks for shipping

Osiris94ej

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like 30 bucks for shipping

Hmm. Let me see what I can come up with locally. I'll get back to you on it. I am kinda mad at myself. I threw one of these away when I had my 97 suburban I lowered and didn't like the look of it.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hmm. Let me see what I can come up with locally. I'll get back to you on it. I am kinda mad at myself. I threw one of these away when I had my 97 suburban I lowered and didn't like the look of it.

Sounds good

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
OK I have very conflicting information in the instructions. How do you do the automatic transmission shift linkage? I am installing the PA 3" kit 88-94. PA instructions say: "a. Lenghthen the transmission shift rod. b. Scribe a line along the shift rod just above the first bend at the top of the linkage rod. c. Cut the shift rod through the scribed line. d. Place shift rod extension between the two pieces of the shift rod. Align the scribed line and weld the extension in place."

Zone instructions I made a copy of before returning it say: " remove the shift linkage connecting the steering column to the transmission. Remove the retaining pin at the transmission and remove the linkage. Loosen the adjusting bolt and slide the rod out of the adjuster sleeve."

Why am I so confused? I need a better explanation please asap.