Thanks Gatorboy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks again for the great deal, waiting for me to get you the funds and also for shipping it so quickly after I sent the money (he had it shipped within 2 hours of getting the paypal!)

I just got it all unboxed (it was packed perfectly) and took a personal day to go install it since we are hitting the 50s here today :peace:

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stock stereo with cassette & trim... Sitting in the truck working on it now :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much do those go for? I have my downstairs that is just collecting dust!

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well it's not a part in high demand... but all over ebay in pieces. Gatorboy can post what I paid if he feels it's public info.

I've got it all installed but not hooked up yet :Angry: The butcher job the PO did on the stereo just makes no sense... there is an adapter for the harness plug but the front speaker wires were CUT AT THE CONNECTORS AND RE-SPLICED TO THEMSELVES BYPASSING THE CONNECTORS! :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:

I need to put some thought into how I can fix it... but the POS Panasonic CD unit that was in it just got varying degrees of static anyway.

FYI: I'm gutting the cassette piece and most likely building a Raspberry PI or some such.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Glad you're happy with it! Didn't know if you needed that other piece or not but figured if just let ya have it instead of collecting dust in my shop lol

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad you're happy with it! Didn't know if you needed that other piece or not but figured if just let ya have it instead of collecting dust in my shop lol

Thanks again! Now I have 2 aftermarket radio pieces (one black & one red) that I'll 'pay it forward' here to someone who needs one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2