Tech: Every possible dash switch for GMT400 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

That is... interesting. Perhaps the rarest of dash switches for a 95-00 GMT400? I like the look, but I can't possibly think of an auxiliary/aftermarket use for it.

I'd still probably throw it in the toolbox though. :secret: lol

Thanks for sharing monstar_est87!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is... interesting. Perhaps the rarest of dash switches for a 95-00 GMT400? I like the look, but I can't possibly think of an auxiliary/aftermarket use for it.

I'd still probably throw it in the toolbox though. :secret: lol

Thanks for sharing monstar_est87!

You could use it to power a solenoid to allow power to an auxiliary fuel tank pump (think construction tank in box)

Sent from somewhere in MN

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You could use it to power a solenoid to allow power to an auxiliary fuel tank pump (think construction tank in box)

Sent from somewhere in MN

Its the damnedest thing, cause I just thought of that about 15 minutes ago. But outside of that? lol. A fog light switch could be used for fog lights, driving lights, back-up lights...etc. Cargo switch for interior lights, bed lights...etc. Ya know what I mean?

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd say that and drl off are the hardest to find. If i ran across them, I'd snag Em as well.

Sent from my TBI 454 powered android device.

I found a drl switch today at the bone yard, but some idiot took the pigtail.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk