Tech: Every possible dash switch for GMT400 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
bump

Pulled a fog switch from a 90s S10 blazer.

I think I am going to put it here:

You must be registered for see images attach

Don't look too bad. The oval button doesn't really match that well, but you can't really see that switch in that location. The color and font matches though, plus it is closer to the headlight switch which makes more sense than on the other side of the steering wheel like the denali/escalade fog switch. I'll have both so it doesn't really matter. :lol:

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bump

Pulled a fog switch from a 90s S10 blazer.

I think I am going to put it here:

Don't look too bad. The oval button doesn't really match that well, but you can't really see that switch in that location. The color and font matches though, plus it is closer to the headlight switch which makes more sense than on the other side of the steering wheel like the denali/escalade fog switch. I'll have both so it doesn't really matter. :lol:

Shoulda snagged a new headlight switch knob... looks like the rubber is getting a lil dirty. lol.

It'll look good on the left side. I know rockauto.com sells those exact switches brand new. I'm still waiting for my vertical panel fog switch...one of these days I'll find a '400 some schmuck missed and snatch one right up.

Still looking for that damn fog light switch... wanna get some buddies together and maybe go on a junk yard run somewhere once the snow melts. I already went through the only true pick-a-part we got in town and everything that woulda had a fog light switch was taken.

Last edited:

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
D'oh. I just saw that you already had it listed in the first post.

You are the OBS/NBS gmc wizard.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just 1 of the many switches I've come across in my junkyard adventures...

She mounts in the 4x4 slot there's also a fog switch that can mount here as well...

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just 1 of the many switches I've come across in my junkyard adventures...

She mounts in the 4x4 slot there's also a fog switch that can mount here as well...

For a propane conversion truck?

Sent from somewhere in MN

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sumthin like that... It was a obs 2000 ext cab fitted with sum factory flex fuel equipment... Sumthing I'd never seen b4...