TBI 350 to vortech 350 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My motor has warped heads and something else that's bad because I asked the previous owner and he said he recently did a rear main before I got the truck

Also my headers I found out my headers were bought for a 96+ 350 because of the side the o2 sensor hole is on

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
just plug one of the o2's

i get what your saying but still keep the tbi system but first find out what the damage to the other engine is because we wouldnt want you to swap it in with it ready to fail quicker than what might be in your truck now.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
no need for an overbore unless it needs it. theres this big misconception that you should immediately bore and engine, if its in your plans then fine go for it but its not necessary unless it truly needs to be bored over.

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just figure if it's apart go for it but I was told today it just goes through a bit more oil than normal so it's just rings so that pretty much told me I have to pull it apart and change rings so I'll just go ahead and cam it for sure and probably do roller rockers

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
so youll need a full rebuild kit and check your walls while your at it. to do it correctly id look into getting it rebored if needed, cleaned up cam bearings changed etc etc.