Superlift or Tuff Country 6 inch 8 lug lift ( Sticky need your help!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey zig can you send me a stright on head /frontal shot of the truck and one looking up under it from the front. About to order on Thursday.

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes. looking at options for skip plate etc. they guys at ORD suggested the SL or Full throttle kit (didnt say why) I like the 6.5 idea but the PT looks like it hangs a lot of metal low down that could get in the way I dont want to look like I have a truck stitting on a metal box. BUT you can crank it to 8+ inches

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks I just got an email from the cats a ORD and the 8 lug Super lift kit is a full 6 inch drop .....the 1/2 ton kit is only 5 inch drop so it looks like I am back to SL since they{ ORD} rec SL or Full throttle - The FT kit looks like it has to much junk hanging down but I just cant tell for sure because most of the pic's I see of that product are of trucks w/ huge lifts and 3-7 inch body lifts...

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's the pics you asked for. If you want anymore then just let me know...

You must be registered for see images attach

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that looks sharp!! I placed the order for the Super Lift today it was $2200.00 and wont be in until Jan 20th I also got the ORD shackle reverse and 2 inch AAL's great deal there the entire ORD package was $260.00 out the door to include shipping .. Thats the shackle reverse and the 2 AAL's -- The AAl's from ORD are just $85.00 per set if you want to grab some at a good price now.

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would've done their shackle flip/zero-rate AAL a long time ago if i didn't already have these replacement springs. Now I'm just going to get some longer shackles to lower the rear a bit and call it good. Good luck with everything though man and congrats on the new mods!! Be sure to keep us posted :driver:

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Super lift kits come with Bilstiens!!!!! Way better kit IMO. I dont care for my Tuff country kit but it was on here when I bought the truck