2wd lift UCA's 5 lug help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rwd3signs

Reaction score
So I've exhausted my search and have only found 2 sets of upper control arms for a lifted 2wd obs and both are well over $700. The rough country set is for 6 lug only. If I read it correctly the 6 lug spindle uses a larger ball joint in the UCA and is not compatible with 1/2 ton. I've seen all the horror stories of UCA tearing away from the frame when you try to add lift via spring or puck beyond the 4" spindle. I'd like to not body lift since the truck will see mostly desert running applications which are high speed and rough on the chassis.

Since this will be a prerunner build tire clearence won't be a terrible issue with wider fiberglass fenders and bedsides. Just not ready to pull the trigger on a pricy long travel system. I have the RC spindle already. And when I decide to go long travel it will work with the route I'm gonna go. Really just looking for a little more lift now without compromising the structural integrity of the front end.

And help would be greatly appreciated

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
Check out Canuck Motorsports, they have UCA's lift coils and spindles.