Superlift or Tuff Country 6 inch 8 lug lift ( Sticky need your help!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
As fate would have it I was driving around town today and saw a 1 ton Crew cab w/ a Sl kit on it I pulled the guy over and asked him how he liked it -- he said he had it on for 5 yrs and loved it made the truck ride better than stock has beat the hell out of it all over Texas and hasnt replaced a thing yet!! Awesome!!

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so the deed is done/ has been done for about 4 months now.. I went with the SupeLift 6 inch lift and I love the ride ! HOWEVER--- Super lift did drop the ball on a few things 1) they said the kit was in but once I placed the order they called the shop and said they were out and it would take 4 weeks + to build the kit-- it took 6 weeks 2) when it came in and was minus several parts.. I had to wait 2 days to have then ship to me ( very sad on the quality control side ) but this seems so typical of American service now days..We have lost sight of customer service in this country... So Im not a big fan of Super Lift's service ... However the kit rocks!1 and I love the kit-- It was a pain to put on and took 3 days...But the lift works great and the truck sits an easy 6-1/2 inches higher than stock. I also went with the real lift TB re-locators these things rock and make the lift look so much better- I also went with rear add a leafs and shackle reverse shackles from ORD-- NO BLOCKS!! the combo is just stellar!! the truck is running on 35 MT/TTCs and it has never been a better ride- I love the ride -the height- the low tire noise- this was the right choice for me!! Thank you to everyone who gave input and advice I took everything to heart and made my choice and I am very happy. Thanks guys!! BTW if you use the same kit and shackle reverse I am pretty sure 37s are an easy fit w/o cranking any on the T-Bars I have a lot of room.. its craxy!! 37s will be next but 37 MT/TTCs until they bring back Ground Hawgs!! ( GOD I miss the Hawgs!!)

Last edited: