Sub box options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tried any local audio stores? There's a couple around me that keep spools of various colors of 1/0 gauge. Might be the way to go if you only need a few feet.

Not sure what part of MO you're in but D&M Sound in Columbia is one store that comes to mind.
No I haven't yet but I probably should, I'm sure they wouldn't mind selling it. I'm in Wright City, right outside of St Charles county. I only know of audio ace and auto styles that's near me.

GaryCCR

OnlyBodyStyle enthusiast
Reaction score
"The install bay" brand wiring kits use the exact same wire as kicker but half the price. It works great and is super flexible. It's the only wire I use.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

So here's the amp kit. It's forsure 0g. Compared to size of my legs and I'm a average 6ft dude

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

So here's the amp kit. It's forsure 0g. Compared to size of my legs and I'm a average 6ft dude

You checked the inner diameter? The issue is that a lot of cheap companies will put super thick insulation over smaller conductors to make them look like a larger gauge than they actually are. If they're good then no biggie, mainly just posting this for anyone else who stumbles across it.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's forsure 0g. I've gauged and degauged my ears many a times and can tell a 0g diameter apart from a 2g :)

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

It fits. Hahaha my ears are at 5/8 so I'm guessing the with insulation the wire is about 9/16 diameter