Sub box options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So since I got a daily driver my truck will become a project show truck kind of thing. I took the system I had in the raydo and put it in the new blazer. Just simple 10s. But now I want some serious boom in the raydo.
1. Custom box under seat to keep the seats (won't need them since bought daily)
2. Take seats out and do custom enclosure for 2 12s.

If yall could throw up some pics of your boxes and such that'd be great!

Blue Turd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just did a complete audio overhaul on my extended cab truck a little bit ago. That included new speakers all around, new head unit, and of course a subwoofer.

I went with a custom enclosure that fits underneath the rear seat on the drivers side. The box holds a 12" subwoofer, and even leaves enough space on the side for my amp.

The same place I bought my box from also offers a dual 12" custom box that fits underneath the entire rear seat, given that you remove you spare tire tools elsewhere.

Bought my box from http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/2395094/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046

Any specifics about installing stuff feel free to ask!
You must be registered for see images attach

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I had one that's made for our trucks. Made by bassworx. It holds 2 10s and is front firing but it just wasn't enough bass for me lol this is my first ext cab truck, all I've owned was blazers and a couple cars with huge trunks

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

This is what I had. But put the 10s in the blazer

Blue Turd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah forgot to mention all the kits I was talking about are downfiring. It keeps the setup real clean and the woofer safe from damage.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also bought a box from them, 2X12GMOLDRL is the SKU
That one is a sub box sealed with bed liner, but they also have one with carpet. The sub box fixed perfectly under the seat without any problems. I don't have my subs in my truck anymore, and I don't have a picture of the box inside the truck. I can take a picture of the box itself though if you would like.
http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/4497465/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046 (I put 2 12" Kickers in the box, and put the amp behind the seat)
these are the subs that i used. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/kicker-...-with-enclosure-black/7892075.p?skuId=7892075

Arnold

Reaction score
I'm looking to do four 8"s under the seat on about 2k - 2.5k of power with a side aero port.

Arnold

Reaction score
But if you really want to get some high numbers on the term lab wall it off with some 15s or 18s :33::)

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now that setup with the 8s would be sweet! I've gone through the spectrum of 15s to 12s to 10s but haven't exp with 8s. The best system Ive had were 2 alpine type rs in a custom box I built in a Jimmy. Things pounced but man are those subs pricey