Sub box options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I ordered a 1/0 wiring kit and the wiring for big 3. Still undecided on subs and amp at the moment

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I ordered a 1/0 wiring kit and the wiring for big 3. Still undecided on subs and amp at the moment

How many feet of wire do you need for that? and also were did you get your wire and how much was it a foot? I've been thinking about doing this on both my vehicles but don't know where to order good wires at.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got the 2 kits on amazon. 25 for the 0 Guage amp kit. 17 ft of power 3 ft of ground. And then the big 3 kit was 45. It was 3 sections of 3ft 0g. With 3/8 connectors

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Subs and amp are gonna have to wait a couple more weeks. I had the day off today so I finished my long over dit bathroom project lol

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sure thing. I can give you the link for the big 3 if ya want

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that'd be great, I always worry if the seller is actually selling 0/1 gauge, or if they got 4 if you know what i mean. I bought an 8 gauge amp kit off amazon years ago and it was very cheap wire so now I always have my doubts lol

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I usually try and stick to name brand wire kits for exactly that reason. Kicker is my favorite large gauge wire. It's always the gauge they advertise it to be and it's amazingly flexible.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I usually try and stick to name brand wire kits for exactly that reason. Kicker is my favorite large gauge wire. It's always the gauge they advertise it to be and it's amazingly flexible.

Yeah that's the wires I have ran in both my vehicles, but it's only 4 gauge wires. And they both are in need of the big 3 upgrade but haven't found good 0/1 gauge at a reasonable price yet.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that's the wires I have ran in both my vehicles, but it's only 4 gauge wires. And they both are in need of the big 3 upgrade but haven't found good 0/1 gauge at a reasonable price yet.

Have you tried any local audio stores? There's a couple around me that keep spools of various colors of 1/0 gauge. Might be the way to go if you only need a few feet.

Not sure what part of MO you're in but D&M Sound in Columbia is one store that comes to mind.