stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

l1lartur0

Reaction score
Would definitely want to run the VIN before buying a no title vehicle. No dice if missing VIN or if the seller acts like a putz about providing them letters and digits.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
file for lost title and bonded title is a real pita done now some know 2 people that had to go though that to get ownership one was a boat another was a car

l1lartur0

Reaction score
file for lost title and bonded title is a real pita done now some know 2 people that had to go though that to get ownership one was a boat another was a car
You ain't a kidding! Funny how sellers will act like that it's easy peasy, no big deal. I would have to really want the vehicle to go through the hassle.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does Visine make a bleach formula?

"Would make a cool truck with a lot of work." - Dude, there's not enough work that can be done to make that "a cool truck".

Pay special attention to the monitors mounted in the doors so you can play your dope Tik-Tok vids to everyone else on the streetz.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this on the way home from Coffee & Cars last weekend. It's a ratty V6 Nissan Frontier towing both a minivan and an econobox from an insurance auction. I'm pretty sure it's over its tow rating. The tow hitch on the minivan was a scary mess of bad welding.

You must be registered for see images attach