stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you reckon that the quality of these subs justifies the price? or is it simply the novelty of a piece NOS retro audio-equipment? I’d assume it’s mostly about keeping a system period-correct, I’m eager to hear what you think
New stuff is cheaper and better. I get the appeal of a period correct build, but the price of that is ridiculous.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
Do you reckon that the quality of these subs justifies the price? or is it simply the novelty of a piece NOS retro audio-equipment? I’d assume it’s mostly about keeping a system period-correct, I’m eager to hear what you think
while I understand that every one wants to get as much as they can for some thing there is a point when it becomes unreasonable imho as far as the quality goes I can not say do not know it might be good it might not I do agree that it could be a novelty piece you can still play it but do not go ballz to wall with it