STROKER rcsb sierra bagged build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to you Stroker, it's turning out nicely. Had the pleasure of meeting the mind behind the build yesterday. Great guy. . . . .

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to you Stroker, it's turning out nicely. Had the pleasure of meeting the mind behind the build yesterday. Great guy. . . . .

hey boss thanks for coming by yesterday.. it was good to put a face with a name lol.. cant wait to get this thing back on the road..

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good man...im just up the road in baytown....we just bagged mine las tmonth only took us bout a week for the most part....ive been messing with it here and there making final adjustments but its done for now...im gonna get that nfamous 3 link at tax time....this 2 link and panhard bar is crap....u need a hand let me know im off on sundays...

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
you prob already have or already plan on it, but i'd connect this area. pretty sure the back's the same way because it looks like you had to move the plate up due to bag compression.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good man...im just up the road in baytown....we just bagged mine las tmonth only took us bout a week for the most part....ive been messing with it here and there making final adjustments but its done for now...im gonna get that nfamous 3 link at tax time....this 2 link and panhard bar is crap....u need a hand let me know im off on sundays...

Hell yeah pm me your number so I can call or text you..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
put some plates on the frame were the bag mounts was cut out.. and started painting till all the blood suckers came out and it got dark.. well finish tomorrow..