Stock or Cranked????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
doesnt look cranked at all to me and you have alot of room on the TB bolt so its ok to crank up some

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Should I try for the full 2" to level it or stop at about 1"+/-. I dont want to lose all my teeth after driving to work. :fc5716bd:

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It shouldn't be to bad with 2 inches I had mine like 3 something and it wasn't all that bad.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wat i would do is crank the ***** all the way till the screws bottom out then just start back off them till your truck sits level. you will def need a alighnment after cranking as well. so be ready to get one.

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK Gonna crank and got the shop appt. next week so I will crank the day before How much settling will I get after I dont want to go 2" take it to the shop and have to do it again a week later? or should i crank and drive for a couple days??

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Settling only happens over the course of about a year. Every year I give miine a couple turns but them settling is nothing drastic. After you crank just drive around a minute and in that time frame they'll do all the settling they're gonna do and you'll be fine to take her in, then you take some pics!!!

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
Here is the before Crank pics when I finally get it cranked I'll post that pic with views of everything.

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
66088[/ATTACH]"]http://
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 017-1.jpg
    017-1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 0