Stay Tuned... And Comment, RED 1993 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kuzikan

Reaction score
The cover im unsure of its not really marked at all, its plain and i love it, low profile, i have a bedrug underneath and its great for haulin my bikes around cause it dosnt mar them up and its not bad to sleep in lol. Next time i pull it off il check the whole thing for a manufacturer.

Cool man, sounds good. I'm in the market for a low profile one. It'd be awesome if you could get the manufacture.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New Anzo "style" LEDs in the rear, got em on ebay for 150, fit is good and they're super bright good quality too they look more robust then the stock lights.
You must be registered for see images attach

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres a couple new pics i took yesterday after i washed and waxed the truck

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DAMN, I love this Ride, same as mine, cept I have a painted Diesel bumper with long range driving lights going in the air intake holes. Will probably paint the grille surround body color also.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats a clean low truck you got there, keep up the great work man. i love that low profile bed cover also.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another update just got new tint, well a new windshield then 60% 3M tint on the windshield and SolarGuard 5% on the sides

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So Im on an interior spree! I got a overhead console, homelink and leds for the console, i tore out my headliner a long time ago for the FatMat and i just fiberglassed the whole thing to make it strong enough to hold the OC i just put up the black suade last night, heres some pics. I used a whole 32oz can of fiberglass and 2 sheets of cloth. I let it dry, used my die grinder to sand down everything and cut off the excess then used super 77 glue to put down the suade, its got a foam backing just like the original vinyl one.
As you can tell im no upholstery expert lol

And you can see i had to use closepins to hold the fabric while it was glueing, that was yesterday and now its dry it seems very secure

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, the AC compressor went out on me a week n a half ago, of course we got a savage heat wave bringing us to like 94 for a few days, if it wasnt for the wind it would be great. Well i went and got a new compressor for a resonable 170 shipped, got a new accumulator for 25 from napa and picked up a new orifice tube as well, took maybe an hour to get it all installed, gonna get it charged up in the morning, heres a few pics of the install. It all went well, took a little time to get those old bots outta there, 20 years and 196k miles had em set in fairly well, nothin my air ratchet couldnt handle.

The old stuff..