Stay Tuned... And Comment, RED 1993 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well in the last 2 days i did the Big 3 Upgrade with some 1/0 gauge wire, one to the alt to +, engine to frame, and battery to chassis, also threw onMean Green's HD Harness (thank you by the way its awesome) and since then my voltage has gone from 12.9v-13.3v to 14.6v-15.3v and the lights start up super quick, now i need another set of HIDs for the highbeams
You must be registered for see images attach

IMG_0122 by Phire_Glass, on Flickr

IMG_0127 by Phire_Glass, on Flickr

IMG_0123 by Phire_Glass, on Flickr

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
UPDATE!!: Well a quick update at that, 3 few weeks ago i finally swapped the front springs for some 2in drop springs from djm, along with their front shocks im stoked that its actual level now (well a hell of a lot more then it was) the headlights actually project in front of me instead of the ground (yeah im lazy i never adjusted em) anyways the ride is 10x better, i can go over speed bumps at 15mph with 0 issues now and the handling has improved too. next thing is new bearings and an alignment which i hope can go down next week heres a pic of the new stance

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a sweet truck! I don't really even like lowered trucks! Or Chevys! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk