Stay Tuned... And Comment, RED 1993 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK so heres my start, which is also here http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?10698-LordFinesse-Build

Hey all, finally posting up the progress on my build- First a little background:
Its a 1993 Chevy Cheyenne 1500 RCSB with 180,000 miles unfortunately its a V6 which at some point (when it dies) i plan on throwin in a 383 stroker or something similar.
Its got a C notch cut in the rear along with a spindle drop in the front (unsure what it is exactly, all the lowering was done before i bought it)
It originally had a bench which me and my dad took out and threw in a couple chairs from a 99 suburban along with a console all found at a local pick a part lot.
The whole truck was painted back in October 11 and i dont have any pics of the old paint, trust me it looks better now, at the same time the front end was completely re done
the door panels were also replaced and electric windows and keyless entry added a few months prior to the paint
Theres a custom exhaust done by Kenz Muffler out here in oxnard, 2.5in single pipe thats routed around the front header giving more clearance, brand new Cat, and Flowmaster 40 series done in Feb 12'
Il list the rest of my project as updates in the thread here, this is how it sits as of 4/27/12

What do YOU think?

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 70

ajbullins313

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely tasteful by all means. Love the grille and matched sport mirrors, looks smooth and sexxy. Makes me wanna get out of bed and clean mine for the day. I wouldn't change a thing looks awesome! Nice stance as well. As far as V6? You'll ride clean a lot further than us V8 boys and save a little cash to put elsewhere in your life. IMO :driver: