Stay Tuned... And Comment, RED 1993 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok more upgrades! No pics however, today i got my truck back from the transmission shop, did a complete rebuild on the 4L60E with a mild shift kit, corvette servos, and a new torque converter, the difference is night and day, he showed me the fluid that was in there before the rebuild, it looked like tar.. With metal in it. I def needed to flush it a long time ago but i just found it too hard to do that for 80ish bucks when i was going to spend 1400 for the overhaul, anyways it runs great def quicker response time and much firmer shifts in my opinion well worth it :)

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And more! Got the DDM lights installed today too, 35W lows 55W highs, both at 4500k they are pure white when warmed up, the digital ballasts are quicker to warm up and dont buzz, which wasnt really an issue with my old ones anyways.

I had to mod the light assembly because the nuts the top screws mounted into totally stripped from the assembly so i removed the whole thing and then noticed the right side (which is the one that was F'd up) was sitting waay too low there was a big gapat the top of the assembly and the grill piece. So i pulled it again used an air dremel to make the mounting holes a lil bigger and got it fitted. I also siliconed the light assemblys cause they would get foggy after a wash or heavy rain so thats done now too.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had the day off so i figured i would go ahead and do the Ultimate Throttle Body Mod Stage 1, took about 30min, just drove a few miles and it was definitely worth it, its not a huge difference but extra power is extra power right? Heres what it looked like when i pulled it out
You must be registered for see images attach

And this is what it looked like when it was done

The reason i left the extensions or the lips that are on there is because i have an Airaid intake and it has a split down the middle, the inside is like this (|) so if i ground those out it wouldn't make a difference, the air can only come from up in my setup

Last edited:

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had some extra time today and i was bored so i went ahead and smoothed out the whole throttle body and put a new gasket in there too, i didn't snap a pic before i put the injectors back in but heres what it looks like

kuzikan

Reaction score
What kind of bed cover is that? I like it, i'm super jealous. I really wish I would have kept mine stock and just did the air bags w/ wheels instead of all the body mods. Pics really make me miss the RED because it looks so good. Good job man!

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The cover im unsure of its not really marked at all, its plain and i love it, low profile, i have a bedrug underneath and its great for haulin my bikes around cause it dosnt mar them up and its not bad to sleep in lol. Next time i pull it off il check the whole thing for a manufacturer.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Threw a 1/4 in injector pod spacer last tuesday (4/23/13) before i went to SF (700ish mile drive) and noticed a little bit of mpg gain, about 1.1 but that also inclides the ultimate tbi mods cause this is the first time ice actually paid attention to milage since the mod probably cause my trip odometer is broken. Im doin about 14.5 mpg now but thats smashing on the highway 80+ and its just a V6. Got the spacer from JEGS for 20 bucks shipped and i dont notice a big difference but at WOT i feel a little more response. Heres the pic

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another update.. Heater core went out the day after i put 700+ miles on the truck goin to SF. Smelled coolant when i went to work the other day, no leakes under the hood but i could really smell it with the heat on, got it replaced in about 45 min. The hose clamps were a real ***** to take out, i had to cut the hoses off, they were baked on, other than that it went real smooth. Only cost 38 bucks and like 9 for coolant cause i loat about 1.5 quarts, none of it on the carpet though :) No pics however i was in a hurry i really want to switch the clips to hoseclamps cause man they are in a tight spot.