State vs federal law

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I heard how there is a mass exodus in California

You can verify for yourself instead of taking the headline's word for it.

That said, the population of CA has been in an actual decline for a few years. But media outlets love to claim the number of people leaving without accounting for all the incoming to make it sound worse than it is.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The other thing I thought I should bring up are the two chuckleheads in jail in the Turks and Caicos islands for loose bullets in their luggage.
If you are so ******* dumb that you cant keep track of your brass.
And too dumb to keep your truck windows closed so you dont end up with a case in your truck.
And too ******* stupid to sanitize every part of your vehicle and your luggage before you try to cross into a foriegn country you are a goddamn moron.
if you drive into Mexico a spent 22 case will get you thrown into jail.
In Mexico, you go straight to jail.
There is no bond system and no bail and you dont get to go before the court .
You stay in Mexican jail while the lawyers extort money from your family to pay the bribes to get your dumb ass out.

The State department has issued several warnings about the Turks and Caicos and there zero tolerance policy.
Zero tolerance in Mexico is a long standing policy.
You have to be an absolute careless idiot who shouldnt own a firearm if you are to ******* stupid to sanitize your ****** luggage before you try to cross into a foriegn country.
The point of this is not that you "Made a mistake"
The point of this is that you not only didnt secure your ammo but you didnt have enough sense to understand that your rights as an american dont mean **** all when you leave the US.
The last survey I read claims that 40 percent of college students did not know that Mexico was not a part of the US.
60 percent thought that Alaska was a different country.
Before you drive a shooting weed smoking truck across the border into Mexico you look into every little spot that a shell could have possibly injected into.
Rip the carpet out and Rhino line the floor.
If you for some crazy reason want to take anything into Mexico that you cant easily find in Mexico.
You are probably smuggling tools from the US.
And that, depending on who you know and where you are going and what you intend to do can be the difference between helping somebody to really have that chance to be ******* great and you getting your ass in jail in Mexico.
And then you get older and more mature and it doesnt matter how many times you get married and divorced not any damn one of them will go through the hard damn work that it takes to bust you out of a Mexican prison.
The friggen selfishness.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
But the people who are leaving, have money, as opposed to whose going is there.

I can't speak to the latter, but I have personally witnessed numerous examples of the former which has been a huge contributing factor in running CO into the ground. On the plus side I get a fat payday when I go to sell and move somewhere cheaper. But at least I won't be bringing terrible ideology along with me.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My cousin, retired cop from Paradise, Ca., moved from Ca. after 54 years of bullcrap. She had had it. The fire she made it through, the illegals she dealt with, the rolling blackouts, the prices and taxes and the crappy politicians. She now lives in same town as one of her sons, Warrensburg, Mo. and is very very happy.

Anyone, I mean anyone, that says all is good in Ca., is delusional.

Last edited:

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can verify for yourself instead of taking the headline's word for it.

That said, the population of CA has been in an actual decline for a few years. But media outlets love to claim the number of people leaving without accounting for all the incoming to make it sound worse than it is.
An easy way to verify CA's exodus is, go to U-Haul and ask how much a one way rental from CA to an out of state destination. Then ask how much one would cost for a one way rental from out of state to C.A. :biggrin:

Last edited:

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also forgot about the part where fish and game and cattle cops a and fisheries cops do not need a warrant.
Even on private property.
You might be surprised to find out that you can tell the local cops and the county sheriff to **** off but they brought the fish and game guy with them.
That is why 10 different flavors of cops show up when toothless tweakers are beating women.
It isnt about the response.
Its about the legallity and the juristiction.
And its also about little weak men with badges who beat their wives
And sick ***** who are slobber drooling over the idea of having the power to beat people that they are afraid of because they are too ******* weak to understand that they are too ******* weak to understand it.
Dont be a cartoon in somebodys Disney movie.
You are not a cowboy.
You didnt go on the beach at normandy.
You do not have to spend your life being a ******* clown for somebody else.
Im old Im 58.
And I have a whack of ex wives and ex girlfriends and ex houses and ex cars and ex boats and ex ******* money.
I thought that my job and my only reason for living was to make everyone around me happy.
You younger men need to get right the **** off of social media.
You will never ever find a woman who is worth your time if she is online .
Rule #1
Dont waste your time on some fool who is so damn weak that she needs to see if the world will look at her.
Rule# 2
Run right the **** away .
Dont try to go out and desperatly search for women.
Thats pretty creepy and you dont have to do it.
Ive also had to explain to some of my younger employees that they need to **** shower and shave.
If you want to live your life as a man you have to start by being a man.
That means that you have enough respect for yourself to clean your house and cook your own meals and shave and shower and wear clean clothes and clip yer nasty toe nails and just have respect for who you are and the fact that you are alive and you can choose to be whoever you want to be.
We live our lives in the fragile hope that that if we keep juggling the balls we wont drop one.
And we men when we do somehow loose that ball we see it as an absolute failure.
Learn how to live on your own.
Make your own way in the world.
Have some style and some class and dont be a dick.
Remember, She will try like hell to "fix you"
That little girl game doesnt work if you already know who you are.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
@thinger2, what the hell was all that?

Read this a second time. I get and understand and agree with most of it but some of it confused me. Some seemed disrespectful to women and THAT I cannot abide by. But, maybe I read or took it wrong.

Last edited: