Starting my swap soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustinD

Reaction score
Just waiting on someone to pinpoint the issue with my Duramax before I tear into a perfectly good driver, the 88 still has the TBI 350 in it and I am driving it until my POS diesel is fixed. Kills me looking at the LS motor sitting on a pallet in the shop..........

JustinD

Reaction score
Apologies, Boss! Sometimes when new members first join, we don't always know what they capable of. Looks like you've got a handle on this! And some great connections. Should make the swap a whole lot easier!

In my previous post, I meant to say that '4L65e' would handle up to 500hp, not the 4L60e.

That'a a nice truck in the vid. Non-chrome molding, sport mirrors, red trimmed grill bow-tie, black wheel centers. And an LS in it! Cool!
Is it for sale or is that what someone just bought? Outa curiosity, what is something like that worth in your area?
I'm biased, but if it was brought closer to Mother Earth, it would look even better than it does now!

I just saw this, no big deal man, I understand............... I just found that vid on Youtube and thought it was cool and very simalir to what I want, no idea who it belongs or belonged to? Looked like it was for sale in that video though........

I am leaving the 6.0 stock for now, possibly go turbo down the road??? Or maybe a nasty NA motor but as of right now I'd like to keep it simple and reliable so a stock LQ4 and 4L60E should be great to drive and probably still move out??? 88 only weighs 4600lbs!!! I can't wait to drive it!!

JustinD

Reaction score
Took off the old rotted bumper since I scored a roll pan for free..
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: