Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats Bill! I had a feeling things would work out well for you.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Awesome Bill! 2 door 4 car!!!! Hot Damn now thats an apartment!!!

top floor in a small 2 family.....

one of my brothers sister's property.......he rents the hole "shop" building from her....and offered me a place for my gazillion tons-o-****. this was a surprise they kept from me in case i took the job.

man......i'm a lucky ******

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
really glad to hear that Bill. time to get your life back on track.

i can't tell you how fast things just changed......went up, slept, went out to talk to the bosses for an hour and a half......went back the 53 miles to this surprise......i'm still speechless.....and numb. it's surreal.....having a place for all the stuff i got into a 2 car and 2 single car garages is a REAL big deal......

not sure what track i'm on, but at least the ****** train at comin AT me.....................................so far

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
That's my kind of apartment! Congrats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

well.....i got the top floor.....and my bays are about 120' away.....

brother's Shack and Chris.......Chris asked his sister to hold it for me.

You must be registered for see images attach

it'll be painted white before i move in.....only bedroom shot came out......but the apartment has tons of storage and a seperate "walk in closet thing"

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
my two bays are at the far end.....110/220 electric in the whole place....alarmed

it'll be cleaned out before i get my **** up there.....Chris is keeping the truck to fix up......good omen, hug?

the bay for my 4 bikes

PERFECT......and it has a chimney for a wood stove....which i happen to own......Chris has the rest of the building plus a room the club will use.......has a bathroom too.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
i quit the job Friday.......trying to pack my important "living" stuff.......rained for 2 days and nice today.......

heard a pretty horrible grinding noise from the left front wheel when stopping last few blocks to my house Friday night........left brake pads looked toasted from what i could see......ordered another set of the EBC "greenies" from Amazon at 9:00PM, they showed up yesterday at 4, but it was ****** like a muthafukker and i couldn't get any **** done.

i'm renting a 6' X 12' U-Haul trailer one way to Utica, picking it up tomorrow......i'll take 2 bikes and what i can fit.......it will be a while before i can get back to clear out my life from the last 9 years living in this **** hole.....gotta load up before i leave at 8:00PM, my usual departure time.

spent time with my wife last night.....

gotta get the brakes done and get the oil changed, back to dino......my 383 doesn't seem to like the Mobil-1

i'm so lucky for the people i love and have in my life.....i've been working on this move for 8 years, but i'm having a hard time processing it.