Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
work is good. was talking to some people there about how different it is compared to my last job. still feels like a dream.

well....i sure hope this isn't just the honeymoon phase.

when i started at this dealership it was because my friend Jim asked me to help him with his department......i was disillusioned with Harley from my last two stealerships....disillusioned is the wrong word.....sick-and-******-tired is the right one......they're all the same, with the SAME issues....same circus different clowns......and i'm not the ringleader.

i told Jimmy i'd help him and that's why i'm still here....****** loyalty is the bane of my existence.......and i dragged two guys with me from other dealerships too........thank God for them or i'da been gone.

i think Omar rode up today, he's my brother and we ride together.....i just registered two of my bikes....and just finished the motor on my Dyna....was going to do the lights today but i needed sleep more than i need to get up early.......it's beautiful out.....and i can't ride yet.

here's the menu, the kitchen's closed.

now i need to figure out where i left the saddlebags.

You must be registered for see images attach

he wants a real truck.....so bad

Last edited:

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
here's something for you LED guys......interesting that Baja Designs has a temperature of 5K as opposed to 6K.....2 COMPLETELY different beam patterns so it's not an accurate comparison, but informative with good video.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I had my Chevelle out for a ride last night. I'll bet a relay harness and a nice pair of big round sealed beams would make it to where I could actually see at night. I wouldn't mind sneaking a set of yellow/amber fogs behind the grille.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I had my Chevelle out for a ride last night. I'll bet a relay harness and a nice pair of big round sealed beams would make it to where I could actually see at night. I wouldn't mind sneaking a set of yellow/amber fogs behind the grille.

cool man......feels good i'll bet.

and yea....a harness and some Cibie Z-beams would make all the difference in the world.......i'm resting my back today and inventorying my lights.....gotta put them up in the attic out of harms way. actually so i know where they are.....see if you have enough room for those Cibie 95i's that Al bought from Jackson on e-bay.....a great price at $95.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
finally took the Super Oscars out of the box.....they made the trip from across the pond unscathed.

had to turn em on too.

garage was pitch black....

problem with them is they're so dang tiny....

fukkers don't even fit in the guard the way the tabs are welded on......if i do run these i'd have to modify the way they mount. i have the H4 fog/driving lenses for these as well........yup, junkie fu@k.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
here's a shot or two of the Airport 35 amber fog lamp......55W H2 bulb. i know i have to clean the deposits from the inside of the lens, just not today

took the first picture with the factory phone settings

then i screwed with it and got a better result....i did this to sho the errant light from above the cutoff......from the driver's seat we wouldn't "see" this, but i now understand that this is what could dazzles on-comiing traffic.......or so they say on the candlepower forum...

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a few different A-body headlight relay kits that will brighten up your nights!! I build them for just about any type of vehicle-I can also wire it as an adjustable delay off headlight system.