In search of 454SS seats. help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
my apologies ma’am! LOL
In a world where dudes will pose as women to get more attention/help with their questions on vehicle forums.. it's OK to be wrong, and OK to be suspicious. But, HotWheelsBurban is actually a woman. Have met her in person, can vouch. Not that it matters when you consider she's just another member with a love for GMT400's, some wrenching and parts experience, not afraid to get under the hood and bust knuckles. :)

EDIT - I'm a few glasses of wine in and not sure if that came out as complimentary as I meant it. Hey; my wife is a "truck gal" too but not in the same sense. She couldn't tell you what engine size her Silverado SS has, just that when she mashes the pedal, it goes. LOL

Richard

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
In a world where dudes will pose as women to get more attention/help with their questions on vehicle forums.. it's OK to be wrong, and OK to be suspicious. But, HotWheelsBurban is actually a woman. Have met her in person, can vouch. Not that it matters when you consider she's just another member with a love for GMT400's, some wrenching and parts experience, not afraid to get under the hood and bust knuckles. :)

EDIT - I'm a few glasses of wine in and not sure if that came out as complimentary as I meant it. Hey; my wife is a "truck gal" too but not in the same sense. She couldn't tell you what engine size her Silverado SS has, just that when she mashes the pedal, it goes. LOL

Richard
Thanks y'all!