Does 1994 K1500 bucket seats fit in a 1995 Chevy C1500? Can I modify it to work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick Hero

Reaction score
I used to own a 1994 K1500 Pickup with Z71 package. I wonder if the bucket seats that I had would fit instead of the bench seats in the 1995 C1500. Both trucks are extended cab. Thanks ahead of time. I'm really wanting the bucket seats because I felt they were more comfortable. I'm also curious to see if the center console also fits between the seats. I don't remember but I think the driver seat was power operated. Do I need to add a wiring harness? Not sure. I hope one of you guys would have some answers. I really don't want to make some purchases without knowing what I'm getting into ahead of time.

Fireball5657

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All GMT400 front seats fit in every other GMT400. I personally did a 1994 60/40 manual bench to 1994 power bucket seat swap in my 1994 Sierra extended cab. Had to move some bolts around for the passenger side seat rail, but the holes and nuts for the bucket seat bracket were already there. Easy swap in.

1994 power seats, let alone buckets in the color you want, are hard to find, but they are out there. All the wiring is on the 1994 seats is a power and a ground, nothing else. I am not sure what the connectors look like on the 95+ seats, but I can't imagine them being much different; someone else will have to chime in on that.

A 95+ console or a 88-94 console will fit in the middle. It's really your preference on which console you like more. I preferred the 88-94 console, so I got a clean and complete one and bolted it in. I don't exactly remember if the holes for the console were already there, but I think I had to add some holes in the floor pan.

It's a easy swap and is well documented on this forum. Go for it!