Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
i installed a couple of 'dash cams' on my VW.
rear and forward are important.
captured a good vid of when i was rear ended by an 18 wheeler. had no injuries so nothing done.
had another of a truck running a red light. again, nothing done.
another of an 18 wheeler with a blow out. that was a good one.
had one of a guy who thought i was going too slow and he smoked me.
i can post the vids if interested.
point is: if you want to 'make anything' from your vids, have an injury or act like you do. a lawyer won't touch it unless you have documentation: get towed, go to the ER, have test done. keep them and submit. unless you want to jump through the hoops, you will have NOTHING. trust me, i know!

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
captured a good vid of when i was rear ended by an 18 wheeler. had no injuries so nothing done.
point is: if you want to 'make anything' from your vids, have an injury or act like you do. a lawyer won't touch it unless you have documentation: get towed, go to the ER, have test done. keep them and submit. unless you want to jump through the hoops, you will have NOTHING. trust me, i know!

post em up.....

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think a hand grenade would work better for me.....these fu@kin ******* alien monkey fukkers have no idea what a turning signal is.

They must not have checked their turn signal fluid in a long time and let it get so low that it can't work. :driver:

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I would imaging that you would want a dash cam that had a built in GPS that put that information on the video so there wouldn't be any doubt of where the 'incident' happened.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
They must not have checked their turn signal fluid in a long time and let it get so low that it can't work. :driver:

LOL.......

the truth is these fu@ks come here from other countries and plants, go to the driving school their cousin's mother's sister-in-law own and they do all the work for them.....then they go to the DMV test where they speak the same mumble jumble fu@kin language as the monkey getting their license and drive home with paper.

why the fu@k should we have translators for these mooks?

in NY the give the test in 11 languages.......WHY? and then the drive like they rode their ****** donkey back in "home" as they say.

did i mention i hate living in this ****** zoo? i'm an American PATRIOT and i feel like i'm on a different planet...and nobody gave me the damned brochure.

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At least we don't have that problem, yet but once a year we do have this, http://www.cherryfestival.org/

This area thinks they are the Cherry Capital of the world, even the airport is named.... Yep you guessed it Cherry Capital Airport. On an aviation map you would see, KTVC, https://www.airnav.com/airport/KTVC Anyway the traffic for the week of the Cherry Festival probably makes it like a mini New York City, the worst thing for me is the 'rubber neckers' that are speeding up then slowing down to do a 'oh look at that Gladys' type of thing. I live about 10 miles from Traverse City Mi and am glad I do. I try not to go into town for that entire week if possible.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL.......

the truth is these fu@ks come here from other countries and plants, go to the driving school their cousin's mother's sister-in-law own and they do all the work for them.....then they go to the DMV test where they speak the same mumble jumble fu@kin language as the monkey getting their license and drive home with paper.

why the fu@k should we have translators for these mooks?

in NY the give the test in 11 languages.......WHY? and then the drive like they rode their ****** donkey back in "home" as they say.

did i mention i hate living in this ****** zoo? i'm an American PATRIOT and i feel like i'm on a different planet...and nobody gave me the damned brochure.
And how do they read and understand speed limit signs ?

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
And how do they read and understand speed limit signs ?

they don't.....

one day me an Omar are riding home from work, in the left lane handle bar to handle bar......at nighttime traffic moves 65-70 mph on the Hutchinson River Pkwy,a 50 mph limit roadway....no problem.

this ****** meat whistle creature feature lady in a high end BMW SUV ****** STOPS DEAD in front of us in the left lane and put on her right blinker, wants to get off the exit that's 50 feet south of us 2 lanes over....thank God there was enough room to it's left for us to go around.......business as usual in this berg

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they don't.....

one day me an Omar are riding home from work, in the left lane handle bar to handle bar......at nighttime traffic moves 65-70 mph on the Hutchinson River Pkwy,a 50 mph limit roadway....no problem.

this ****** meat whistle creature feature lady in a high end BMW SUV ****** STOPS DEAD in front of us in the left lane and put on her right blinker, wants to get off the exit that's 50 feet south of us 2 lanes over....thank God there was enough room to it's left for us to go around.......business as usual in this berg

Sometimes, oh for Star Trek technology, 'Scotty, beam them up into outer space, wide dispersal pattern'.........

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo