Spintech 6000 series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well my friend has Borla xr1's on his mustang and they didnt sell me. His lose tone after 4000 rpm, obviously I never really get that high in my truck, but I like sound throughout the rpm range

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I havent heard spintechs on an obs but i have on a nbs and its prob the best sounding nbs Ive heard. I was going to put spintech on my denali before I sold and I may on my truck down the rd. everyone says they are great....umm I think there is a guy on here that has spintechs on his but Im not 100% sure though

davis28905

Reaction score
when I get my leaks fixed which wont be for anotherm onth but will be soon b/c I have inspection in April and yea we have emissions and Im running rich. I will see if my friend can record it with his droid. I love the sound of my truck and if I could afford it, the next one would be Corsa.

My parents have the Corsa exhaust system on their 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8. It sounds absolutely amazing!