Spintech 6000 series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Does anybody have these on there truck? Ive heard they've been in the Exhaust business forever, but Ive never head of them.
If you do have them on your truck can you post a sound clip i would really like to here them on our trucks.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I don't have them on mine, but I have heard nothing but good things about Spintech mufflers...youtube may have a few clips :shrug:

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I've heard good things about them too, never ran them though.. hard to get up here for anywhere near the same price of others.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I have spintechs on my GTO... LOVE them. Not directly related, but oh well.

You must be registered for see images attach

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I could do it, but Im so far behind in technology I have no way of recording it lol. I have a little exhaust leak too so it would sound like ass.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when I get my leaks fixed which wont be for anotherm onth but will be soon b/c I have inspection in April and yea we have emissions and Im running rich. I will see if my friend can record it with his droid. I love the sound of my truck and if I could afford it, the next one would be Corsa.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
when I get my leaks fixed which wont be for anotherm onth but will be soon b/c I have inspection in April and yea we have emissions and Im running rich. I will see if my friend can record it with his droid. I love the sound of my truck and if I could afford it, the next one would be Corsa.

Cool, Corsa sounds good, but i would also take a look at borla they sound deep and mean as hell!