Ramp with jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I have a set of these. My dad is a trucker and was at a Kenworth dealership for some service. He saw them sitting outside in what looked like a bit of a scrap pile. Asked if they were broken and they said no, just old and they just bought a new set. Said he could take them.
So now they are in my garage.
Long story short, maybe swing by some big truck garages and see if they have a set they are willing to part with. They are awesome.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a QuickJack. I hated it at first because it leaked trans fluid everywhere. Then I used thread tape instead of the crappy sealant that came with it, and it worked great and I started using it a lot.

Then I tried to use it on a vehicle that was too short for it, and it fell off while lifting it. Luckily it landed on the running boards and didn't tip over. Still use it, but only when appropriate.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a QuickJack. I hated it at first because it leaked trans fluid everywhere. Then I used thread tape instead of the crappy sealant that came with it, and it worked great and I started using it a lot.
My race team uses a set of QuickJacks at the track. I was skeptical at first, but they're absolutely awesome for use in the paddock.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My race team uses a set of QuickJacks at the track. I was skeptical at first, but they're absolutely awesome for use in the paddock.

Yeah, that was a factor in my decision. If I go back to trailering my track toy, I can throw these in there.

They're the only way I have of lifting my 'Vette on all 4, and they work perfect for that.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I got the same error message yesterday when I posted something. After I deleted the "https://" and just used "www." it worked. I wonder if this site changed its security app?
I was having the same problem and on the other Shaggy forum I am on, Tahoe/Yukon Forum, a member explained that having ads blocked on your account can be the reason for the "https://" causing problems.