southern_z71_92's 1983 GMC Jimmy build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well been looking her over a little more and it looks like the front drive shaft just does make contact with the passenger side down pipe. So I guess I need to get that reworked at some point. Also looks like I have some light rust in the door seals/upper rocker area. Mainly the strip where the rubber door seal goes. And then a little on the floor pan. Nothing major at all. That I can see lol. Ready to get the seats out and the carpet pulled (indoor/outdoor) and get it ready for some... wait for it.... monstaliner. That's the plan at least.

1994GMCSierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very clean looking truck. I wish these still existed in NJ but to much snow rust and people just junk them :(

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cool build! :) you should hit up gmsquarebody.com with this! :)

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wiper arms came in last week. I havent been able to get them instslled and i think that i am going to wait. When i got them i realized that they were silver, i would have rather had black but oh well. Im goin to paint them tan before i install them. Going to go green and tan on this thing.