Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look's great!

Yessir. If you and the fam would ever like to do a vacation here in the smokys I can hook you up with this killer cabin. Double deck with a hot tub and just really nice inside...It is right ON this spring river where there are tubing companies that take you up to tube down the river. Very mellow, extremely relaxing. It's also right on the EDGE of the smoky mnt national park 5 min drive to the best country/mountains TN has to offer. Everytime I go into cades cove I see the most killer mnts and black bear. Only reason I say this is because you're not too far from me there in Arkansas but just wanted to let you know if you're ever interested in somewhere new and amazing! The cabin is very affordable as well.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Griffin, I just did the same thing as you and went up to my cabin here in he Sierra Navada Mountains. Seems lime I missed a lot on here. I had no Internet access at all, not even on my phone. But I did recruit a new member from Sonora, CA. He has a bad ass 92. I'm also loving that new sig pic!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks brother. It's good to get away to a cabin/lake house somewhere as much as possible I tell you. Good for the soul. Check a page or 2 back and you can see my black & white photoshoot. Best pics yet IMO but anyway, take it easy bro and I'll look for this new member with the 92.

Hollaz,
Griffin

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here you go guys a shot of my dad playing @ the cabin and some simple cades cove shots from our evening drive. They do NOT do this place justice.

On way in
You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks beautiful down there in the mountains! I havent been down through TN or AK in 5 or 6 years, but i think this winter I'm going to take a road trip down south for 3 or 4 weeks. I tell ya I dislike winter more and more every year lol

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No and NO I DIDN'T! LOL I'll check.

Guys I have some new pics at a spot I've been meaning to take pics at for a long long time. I cut my shock boots off today if you notice. That is my only "mod" for this week :D I like it a lot better without them. You can actually see ALOT more of the shock can, my favorite part. Anyway here you go. Black/white photos ownz all :

Really love that building and the Coca Cola sign painted on the wall. It's been there forever.

Jealous :evillol: Looks really good!