Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No and NO I DIDN'T! LOL I'll check.

Guys I have some new pics at a spot I've been meaning to take pics at for a long long time. I cut my shock boots off today if you notice. That is my only "mod" for this week :D I like it a lot better without them. You can actually see ALOT more of the shock can, my favorite part. Anyway here you go. Black/white photos ownz all :

You must be registered for see images attach

Really love that building and the Coca Cola sign painted on the wall. It's been there forever.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys this is trippy as hell but I'm on a road trip right now with my sis....I'm on my laptop, I turned my phone into a "hotspot" and using the internet off the phone to be online, it's amazing. So needless to say, I'll be GMT/Facebooking all day haha this is awesome.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just passed a dood in a maroon gmt400 z71 trailering a badass 72ish c10 carolina blue and an F250 (boo) in front of it trailering anothr perfect impala....should have taken pics but not sure how to get image code from my photobucket app onto here. Anyway, it was awesome. We both gave each other "the knod" lol