Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, A/C. A truly underestimated necessity. Now everything is in working order. I'll have another prob soon enough so best to enjoy it in the meantime :D

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It will be night/day. I have like a 10 year old alarm/remote start system that somehow still works. Right when I'm finishing up I start it up so it's nice and cool when I get in and man in these temps that little bit in between jobs really revives you and gets you ready for the next.

Without AC it's worse being in the truck on the way to the next job than it is being outside in direct sunlight :handshake:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I just want you to know that this makes me really miss this

and of course this

And just so you know I am keeping my sanity with my stock truck by living vicariously through your truck.

3quarter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
CRAP... blower resistor pigtail?

common on the 800s...... GM actually just released a special policy on the 800s :(

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just want you to know that this makes me really miss this

and of course this

And just so you know I am keeping my sanity with my stock truck by living vicariously through your truck.

Hahaha rightfully so! That crewcab was the TRUTH! You gonna mod the new one or keep it nice and simple?

CRAP... blower resistor pigtail?

common on the 800s...... GM actually just released a special policy on the 800s :(

What? A special "policy"? So you're saying that the short is caused by the blower resistor pigtail, so I should replace it? I had it blasting today and at one point it stopped for a second but went back on. If you think it is the pigtail causing the little short I will replace it asap because I don't want it shorting at all!