Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just noticed my driver side shock boot is all janked up lol fixed it but oh, I guess those pics really dont show the exhaust huh....I'll get a pic. I. am. exhausted. Bout to eat dinner and do alot of ass sitting and breathing but I'll get a pic in a few.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
:jawdrop: F*N AMAZING BRO!!!! Sits just like mine haha. That is a killer job on the crossmember. Cant wait to see the exhaust. And after a day like that you deserve a feast and a few brews!:cheers:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks alot bromies. Ha yeah adam from the side it looks like it's solid axled :rocking:

Tom whether you lift yours or another just depends on what your goals are and what you're using the truck for really. Once you designate a goal for a custom truck you'll know what you want. Honestly, with all the blood, sweat, tears, $, and stress I've been through with mine It wouldn't be worth it unless it was the exact truck I wanted like that if you know what I mean. So if you're REALLY into yours lift it, if not find one you are.

Red95K1500

Reaction score
man it looks sick, love it. def one of my favorite lifted trucks on here, you have done an awesome job. i agree with solid sit back and enjoy a few brews. :boti:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL who am I kidding? I'm a work-a-holic/ mod-a-holic right after dinner I sat down, and saw the forecast is clear rest of the week (rained hard on my way home today) and I just got all of my "summer modifications" done, so wtf she got a wash. I can't think of many things I enjoy more than cleaning her up, so I took her to the good spot for pictures after she was clean and man.....these picz are awesome. They make the paint look fantastic haha I'm sucha post ***** but I figure a couple of you enjoy good quality pics right after a good wash. These were taken with the perfect amount of sunlight out. The setting was perfect. After this I painted those gold bolts and now just need to get stabilizer on.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Truck looks really good in that lighting, you should pull the badge off the cab between the back window and the back of the cab

Red95K1500

Reaction score
i got 2 questions for ya, where did you get the z71 emblems on the back of the cab? and did you paint the door emblems that have the red and black bowtie and red 1500, or did you find those online somewhere?

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GODDAMN MAN.....your truck makes me want to do bad things to myself. I love it, perfect amount of everything.....and most importantly, no chrome :D Nice work broheim!!