Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yeah that's me. I was reading devens post about selling his and saw your profile pic and when I clicked the name I didn't know who you were. Somewhere along the line we became friends on there. Then I saw the truck and realized.

And yeah washing these things sucks a big one. I usually run through the creek and go home and run a sprinkler under it for a while, run by the car wash and spray it off, then hand wash it when I get home

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea seriously most people go to the pressure washer or something but they have no idea. It has to be hand washed with a hose, without the nozzle. Then there are certain techniques to drying without any water spots. I've come across FEW people that actually know the right way to do it.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a landscape biz and bought the new echo 770 blower that is 700 cfm. Let's just say no more water drips out the mirrors after driving down the road, no more hidden water ANYWHERE. That blower is amazing. I use it on the bike too and man does it work awesome because on the bike you don't want water collecting anywhere in the motor, shock, hubs, etc. etc. Then it gets a wd40 bath.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
NOBODY washes my trucks but me. I've seen how some people do it, and the final results. Painful. Why bother if it's not gonna be done right?