Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
in the three months since you left us... a few new guys came in.... a few guys left.... and a bunch of people got new trucks, including me and illinois buy but you might of seen it on fb

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thats no excuse haha, ive since bought a dd and my truck is my project, had a few women, had a huntin trip, and spending time working on a... do i really wanna say it? FORD

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea yea I get it!! I'm sure more than that has been going on....Who all has left? I'll meet the new peeps eventually. I've done so much in these few months, just completely changed my lifestyle including friends and everything basically, but doesn't mean I dropped or forgot about yall. This is by far the best forum out there!!!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
u 2 buddy. It's crazy kind of searching around and seeing my inbox and such....I NEVER really realized the impact I had on others and such, it's really cool and humbling. I don't have my notifications set to my email/phone, cuz that's well...really annoying, so I don't see it until I physically signed in. I mean, I'm back and love the forum. It's easier to be active when you're actively doing things to the truck obviously, but for right now I'll just be keeping her clean. I won't be on every single day, but I'm back!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. I think I'll post up a thread showing exactly what I've been up to these 3 months. Yall will love the bike, it's sick!!!!