soon to be dropped scsb 96 color opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya but it also includes some body work, firewall painted, jams, between bed and cab, inside of bed painted and bed floor in matching color bedliner.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
damn for 3k you can get killer paint job around here.... im just glad i can do all my own work so less money i got to put out lol more to spend on the 6.0 tranplant...

I am having a hard time finding a paint job for less that $4500 and up.

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
send it to arizona, u will find alot of places. theyre good too, no half assing the work either. its done right.

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
send it to arizona, u will find alot of places. theyre good too, no half assing the work either. its done right.
I got lucky, my painter is moving from AZ to Texas. All I have to buy is materials and help, otherwise it's a free paintjob on my RCSB!! Of course it helps that my painter is my brother...

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got lucky, my painter is moving from AZ to Texas. All I have to buy is materials and help, otherwise it's a free paintjob on my RCSB!! Of course it helps that my painter is my brother...

dang, i wish i had a brother that painted, but nooo, they ALL wanted to be mechanics......

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
dang, i wish i had a brother that painted, but nooo, they ALL wanted to be mechanics......
Yeah, I got lucky. My Dad is one of those mechanics that has forgotten more than I'll ever know, and my brother is just insanely talented as an artist, his latest endeavor is doing custom paint and airbrushing. He's already done 5-6 custom choppers, my truck will be his first big project. I told him he can do whatever color he wants, as long as it's blacker than black... LOL!! But now I'M thinking Cyber Gray...

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so turns out i have more time to choose a paint job, i found more bills.. lucky me! NOT. so im jst gonna take tht time to work on all the front suspension parts and put the drop kit in. i might as well drive the truck primer for a while, since thts all i wanna do is drive it. i gotta finish shaving stake holes and 3rd brake light. maybe it will knock off some of the cost to paint. wish me luck guys, and dont let this thread die. i would like to explore all my options before committing! haha

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got my suspension in on monday so hopefully my brother isnt busy this sunday and we can lower it. ill be sure to post pics.