Solid94's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Those are nice looking tires. Got to let me know how they ride, My son needs new tires in the spring and they look like they will work.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Well as everyone knows I had nitto mud grapplers for my last tires. They worked well but wore like crap and rode like crap on the street. These new coopers are like butter. Ride so nice so far and they were on my girls moms Tahoe and currently on my girls truck so once I saw them in a 37 I said sold! I'll have to wait until winter to try them out in the mud and snow but the 31s and 35s work great so I don't see why these wouldn't and they are decently priced. Lol excuse my long essay

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love this truck. Very nice work. Definitely subd for progress

sent from your moms house

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Well after another disappointing winter I didn't get much for winter wheeling. Hit a few fire trails and that's about it. But I have been contemplating selling my snug top for a can-back camper. It's a pain having to take off the hard camper to go wheeling. Any thoughts?

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Okay new year is here so time to knock out some projects. I have lots of plans for the truck this year. One project requires some input. I want a light bar for the front bumper, I plan on a custom bumper in the near future, so question is 20 or 32 inch light bar?