So what size bags you guys running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had 8's in the front of my truck before and it was amazing... Only issue was it was rubbing the stock lower control arm where the coil seats. Up top, its not much more clearance, the re-8 is actually only .75 bigger all the way around. Now that I have my MMW Arms, I am going to see if I can reinstall them again.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just to add, I have switched bags around so many times haha. I first had RE7's all around, then RE7's up front and RE8's out back, then tried RE8's up front and RE7's out back and then RE8's all around.

If you don't have good stiff shocks up front, I do not recommend RE8's up front. You will ride with less air and bottom out super easy, I had that issue when my shock mount broke (I was being dumb and keep lifting fast).

Anywho, RE8's all around ride amazing.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I originally had re7's in the rear. So i bought re8's for the rear. And i think i have re7's up front now with no shocks, i will be getting new ones next month. So Marcos, 7's will not bottom out like the 8's, but the 8's ride better. Do I have it right? So did the re7's ride good marcos?

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
My frame at the moment has re7 up front and re8 on the kp kit in the back. I have not had a change to ride with the 8's in the back yet.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Sierra have you run 8's in the front before? And if so did it ride better?

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
No, I have not had 8's up front. I have considered it since I am moving from a 5.7L to a 7.4L engine.