So what size bags you guys running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
It don't say.. just says getting new airlift dominators

You must be registered for see images attach

This truck.. but it's almost once a week I keep seeing posts of bags blowing.. and usually just say 2600, May be the cheapo ones..lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My issue with the Dominators and also Firestone bags is the swelling in O.D. after extended use, I have seen multiple times where people had plenty of clearance with the bag at first but the bags grows in diameter as it ages and ends up getting caught on an edge because of it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now I will also say that all the Slam bags that I have personally run including my old RS 72's from 2002 get cracked on their outer layer after some time, but I have never had one fail or leak, but I have never used the SS series.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My issue with the Dominators and also Firestone bags is the swelling in O.D. after extended use, I have seen multiple times where people had plenty of clearance with the bag at first but the bags grows in diameter as it ages and ends up getting caught on an edge because of it.

I would say this is definetly plausible. They are a big bag to begin with. I made sure I had more than enough room in my spring pockets when I installed mine. Also mine are showing some light cracking in them as well. Maybe I'll snap a pic and see what you guys think.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Double post...Stupid tapatalk..

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Mine have the surface cracks along the edge that's near the plates.. it's where they actually attach to the plate they start separating. In all honesty, which would be better replacements, the RE7s or Dom? Especially for a bag on bar, cause I really hate this BOA