So what size bags you guys running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I just ordered re8 for my rear, I had re7 in there before. I want to run re8 in the front if i have the room. What are you guys running, make and size?

Last edited:

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Dominators 2600's on all four corners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
SS7s after two years..
You must be registered for see images attach

Next year they will start slowly leaking.. second full set :(
Won't be using them ever again...

Reaction score
Same thing, same time frame as last set..lol. drive to work and back four days a week.. 24 mile round trip. Only run 80-100 psi up front.. and 40 psi out back.

Reaction score

How many years have you had yours on? Ima have to ditch the SSs for good, looking like I might get another year out of them...hopefully.

Scared of the dominators cause I keep seeing posts on FB about bags blowing.. seen a dually GMT400 on FB today.. front bag blew :(

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How many years have you had yours on? Ima have to ditch the SSs for good, looking like I might get another year out of them...hopefully.

Scared of the dominators cause I keep seeing posts on FB about bags blowing.. seen a dually GMT400 on FB today.. front bag blew :(

Are you sure they were the actual air lift brand and not the airbaggit knock offs. I can't verify how long they last cause my truck really hasn't been driven...lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk