Snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You aren't old enough to drink and weren't old enough to watch that movie when it came out.

Again, a reference and a joke, I don't care what movie it is from or when it came out, I was making the reference to his young dumb choices then posting and trying to defend his actions on a board.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
This thread is full of win. :lol:

I love Tempted's post, couldn't agree more.

Original Poster, 1 tip... No one on this forum who has any brains at all wants to read about you thinking you are a bad ass in your "K1500 Coupe v8" with the first snowfall. You have NO IDEA how dangerous ice can be, there's no snow on the ground yet where I live, and just the other day a little moisture in the road on a highway entrance froze to black ice, a lady hit it, lost control, rolled her car and her baby died from it.

So you better stop fvcking around, if you get someone killed it will weigh on your conscience forever punk.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I saw that I was alone. Then I saw a Grand Am following me when i was backing up. This street doesn't have the capacity for 10 cars. I only dick around when I have room, which there was, and there is no possible danger, which there wasn't. It wasn't my dad's truck. I have the tow beast he has the sport truck. I'm quite sure there are very few seventeen year olds driving Trailblazer SSs around and I am not one of them. I have the bigger truck, he has the better one. I would never dick around in his, because it's not mine, unless he told me to. kthxbai:evillol:

You must be registered for see images

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
So I feel bad about my previous statement and have removed it. Sorry I kinda have a loud mouth some times....

Last edited:

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is the internet, no one is going to listen or remember this tommorow because some one else will provide the lulz for us.

TTZ06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is that all? I would love to be back home where the normal temp is @ -50

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Look he clearly gets the point that he was being stupide, but me being very young as well like him wont admit fault, and you older folk are just as bull headed and think you know every thing to. Im not even gonna take a side because i feel you all are being morrons and heres why:
1. Yes he was being stupide, but like I said your all bull headed and wont admit fault in any way or form so your arguments make about as much sense as puting a gas can full of gas next to fire....
2. Continually shoving the fact that he was in the wrong isnt gonna make him wanna listen it just makes him pissed off and makes your words empty... prime example: when those Mormmon ass clowns come to my house and tell me that my christian religion is wrong and im going to go to hell if i dont join there cause.... it makes me wanna beat them down instead of listening to there "advice" on religion.
3. Every one has an opinion regardless if its right or wrong but that dosnt mean you have to be a dick about it. My favorite qoute...."Opinions are like ass holes, every one has one and they all stink like ****"
4. every time Blue 95 trys to lighten things up with a funny joke people shoot him down for it!? Get the ***** out of your ass's people and just lay off your urge to be an ass clown!

Look I said it once and il say it again he's young and is in his have fun stage of life and if your to big of a hipocrite to realize you were like that once when you were young then maybe you should remember your teen years, or maybe even get laid! But if you look back at your stupide high school shananagins I bet youl laugh at how stupide you were. Just remember you learn from your mistakes, not from geting your ass plowed from guys on the internet. O and if you think what he did is bad then what about all the drunk drivers on the road... if you want to keep your family safe from drivers like this then lock them up in your house cause you never know what might happen.....
Thats my 2 cents

I've came to the conclusion that both you and the OP are retarded.

I'm done wasting my time here.